I spent the last 5 days enjoying a lovely vacation to New Orleans with my wonderful husband celebrating our 1 year anniversary. My weight is unknown mostly because I've been afraid to take it after all the eating we did in Louisiana. That and I forgot. But I did work out today! Hooray! I used the elliptical for the first time and realized that I STINK at the elliptical. Also, it is insanely hard to keep going for long periods of time. So we will start to work up to longer times on it and hopefully get to the point where I'm actually proud to be seen on it.
Exercise: 2 sets of 16 reps on the leg press at 70lbs. 2 sets of 10 reps on the leg extension at 30lbs. 2 reps on the leg lift at 30lbs. 2 reps of 16 on the hip abductor at 30lbs. 2 reps on 16 on the hip adductor at 30lbs. 2 sets of 15 reps on the abdominal machine at 55lbs. 5 minutes on the elliptical equally .25miles.
Last Known Weight: 151lbs.
Goal Weight: 130lbs.
Weight to Loose: 21lbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment