I'm writing this 2 days late for a few reasons. The biggest one is that last night was our Kindergarten Graduation at the school. After working out on Tuesday I went straight to work on graduation stuff and didn't have time to post. Yesterday I was all dressed in my work out clothes and didn't get a chance to get to the gym because we were practicing all afternoon. But, Tuesday was a big day and will probably be the last chance I have to exercise this week because we are headed to New Orleans tonight!!!! Anywho, here's the low down on Tuesday:
Exercise: 2 reps of 12 on the lat pull - 40lbs. 2 reps of 12 on the chest press - 15lbs. 2 reps of 16 on the back extension - 30lbs. 3.95 miles on the reclining bike, 20 minutes.
Weight: 151lbs. (frustrating)
Goal Weight: 130lbs.
Weight to Loose: 21lbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment